With Bulgaria witnessing increasing numbers of young professionals and nearly 2.5 million internet citizens in its ranks, Bulgarian bloggers are now a powerful voice in social media. With this in mind the traditional media are acting accordingly. The biggest daily national (Daily Trud) started a regular column to feature blog posts for its readers’ interests. […]
- Jul 15 2015Successfully Communicating NO: The Greek Referendum
- Apr 30 2015Action Global Communications supports World Press Freedom Day
- Feb 17 2015My Cyprus Insider’: Unlock Cyprus with Just One Click!
- Jan 22 2015A Tribute to Over 40 Years of Cyprus Airways In-Flight Magazines
- Sep 25 2014Awareness campaign for Hunter syndrome affects real change in Serbia
- Jul 25 2014The Rush to Riga: The Influence of the Euro on Latvia
- Jul 17 2014The birth of the startup community heralds the dawn of a new future for Cyprus
- Jul 1 2014Qatar: The future is social, so what’s stopping your company?
- Jun 26 2014The Bulgarian bank system stability: a study of crisis communications
- Jun 20 2014The future for healthcare PR is digital