With Bulgaria witnessing increasing numbers of young professionals and nearly 2.5 million internet citizens in its ranks, Bulgarian bloggers are now a powerful voice in social media. With this in mind the traditional media are acting accordingly. The biggest daily national (Daily Trud) started a regular column to feature blog posts for its readers’ interests. […]
- Jul 25 2014The Rush to Riga: The Influence of the Euro on Latvia
- Jul 17 2014The birth of the startup community heralds the dawn of a new future for Cyprus
- Jul 1 2014Qatar: The future is social, so what’s stopping your company?
- Jun 26 2014The Bulgarian bank system stability: a study of crisis communications
- Jun 20 2014The future for healthcare PR is digital
- May 29 2014PR in a time of political instability: the view from Kiev
- May 13 2014Finding an authentic voice in business
- Apr 28 2014Is there any value in public relations anymore? Our reply to the Financial Times
- Apr 16 2013Strong brands make a strong economy
- Jun 29 2012How to react to negative comments on social accounts?